Monday 12 December 2011

Late Night Shopping

So I went late night shopping on Thursday and probably bought a few too many things I shouldn't have! I was a bit annoyed actually because New Look have 50% off their party wear at the moment so I picked up a sequin skirt and a pair of black, crotchet shorts. Took them to the till and they weren't part of the offer even thought they were in the same section! But I bought them anyway..
I also got a pair of black ankle boots, I've been looking for a pair like them for a while so was so happy to get them at the bargain price of £11.99, made up for the party wear mistake!

This is a picture of the sequin gold skirt I got and wore out with this low, scoop back top and lots of gold necklaces on friday night!

And you can see my shoes here sorry I could'nt get the picture to copy over! :(



aaaand finally if you love my friend Claire's skirt (which I do!) you can get it at River Island for £40 :)
Love Hannah xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment