Thursday 26 January 2012

Hello Again!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and New Year! I had a lovely time at home with the family, a nice relaxed Christmas and I hit the sales on Boxing day - got some amazing bargains which I will blog soon. Spent New Year's eve in Edinburgh which was amaziing fun of what I remember! I managed to get a gorgeous red dress in the sale from ASOS for only £24 and I love it, heres a pic of it and a few of my friends:


I have been using my holidays productively (ishh) I have been applying for internships and work experience during the summer, so I have been glued to my computer, perfecting my CV and writing cover letter after cover letter.. I hope all my hard work pays off and I actually get something. I had a few e-mails back, but they all said their placements are all full up :( Howeveeer I did get a promising e-mail from Now magazine, who have given me a little assignment and if it goes down well I will hopefully be heading to London this summer!

I am saving but I did manage to fit in a few nights out (of course!) we went out last Saturday and had so much fun, it was the first time I got to see all of my friends from halls since before Christmas so it was nice to see everyone all together. I borrowed a gorgeous fish tail dress off my flatmate Cara and she borrowed my New Years dress so we matched both wearing red!

Short Dress - ASOS Long Dress - LOVE@Topshop

Hope everyone has a nice Friday I'm going to be treating myself to a night out! Just need to find something to wear.. And then I'm styling a photoshoot on Monday, which I'm very excited about!

Love Hannah xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment