Monday 5 December 2011

Topshop Wishlist.

There are so many lovely things I want from Topshop just now, I can see myself spending my wages before I even get them! Firstly any of these 3 pairs of gorgeous shoes would go down a treat right now, as I need some new heels for the Christmas party season. 
£100 - £58 - £65 
Then there's the bags I have had my eye on, the tan and nude clutch is my favorite, I absolutely LOVE it, and its only £32! The other satchel bag would be great for going to and from uni but don't know if I can quite justify the £55 price tag at the moment...
Topshop have also got some great party pieces in, here is what I'm lusting after...
Corset £30 & Camisole £26
Hannah xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Love all of this! Topshop is amazing but way too expensive sometimes x

    ReplyDelete