Tuesday 8 November 2011

Harvey Nic's Winter Wonderland










Hi everyone!

Not blogged in a while so I thought I would share with you some pictures I took at the weekend. I was in Edinburgh for a friends 21st Birthday party, so took the time to visit Harvey Nicols while I was there! They have installed their winter windows already and they are amazing to look at the pictures don't quite do them justice, although I do like the accidental effect of the tree silhouettes in the background of the first few pictures! I'm not really sure what kind of theme they were going for but I got the impression it was some kind of winter wonderland workshop!

Have spent the evening styling for a photoshoot we are doing tomorrow so will be sure to tell you all about it soon. But for now enjoy window shopping!

Love Hannah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment