Sunday 23 October 2011

Gig Fashion

Shorts-Zara, Belt-Primark, Top-clothes show, earrings-Topshop

Hey everyone just thought i'd show you a few photos from the weekend! Me and my flatmate went to go and see Tango in the attic & The Dykeenies on Friday night at the Tunnels and they were amazing! Tango in the Attic were the support act, I love them and you should give them a listen because they are a great band. Dressing for a gig is always a bit if a stress because you don't want to be too hot jumping around in the crowd but you don't want to freeze to death walking there and back! So I went for shorts that were originally skinny jeans and this top of my flatmates with Kate Moss printed on the front with a tweed blazer :) and my flatmate Cara (whos blog you can read here) went for this lovley outfit!

Top-Pulp, Shorts-Topshop, Heels-AB10, Necklace-Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment