Monday 6 February 2012

Shopping spreee

So while I was having a hungover day last Wednesday ASOS decided to e-mail me telling me they were offering 25% for students and free next day delivery, which in my fragile state got me very excited. I logged on and added about 6 things to my basket, TOTALLY ruining my New Year's resolution and ordered them all. It came to a grand total of £150.

-Not a student budget.

So once the package finally arrived (I was out the first time they tried to deliver it!) I tried all the stuff on and loved it all, but surprising myself I had enough will power to send it all back. Eveeen though my best friend was sat there telling me how perfect this bodice & skirt outfit would be for a birthday I have on Friday. Proud.


(Skirt £30 & Bodice £35 both Asos)




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, love the bodice and the neckline :) xx

    ReplyDelete