Thursday 17 November 2011

Ready, Steady, VERSACE!

So today was one of the most awaited days of the Fashion calendar, the launch of  Versace's much anticipated new collection for H&M. Customers started queuing outside stores in London last night and sleeping outside the store so not to loose their place! I don't know if I could be that dedicated to sleep on the streets in November if I'm being honest.. But then again if they decided to launch the collection in Aberdeen it would be a different matter! The collection sold out in 30mins in some stores, and the website crashed under the volume of traffic, I dont know if this means when the site goes live again there will still be some pieces left? Fingers crossed!
Heres a few pictures of the mayhem..


...I for one am totally loving the carrier bags!




ThI would be buying the little black dress in the bottom right and either of the gorgeous leather jackets below!


Love Hannah xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment