Saturday 19 November 2011

Beauty Boxes

So it seems beauty boxes are the latest trend to hit the fashion pack.. I've started to try one out recently called glossybox and it arrived for me in the post the other day, with some cute little goodies inside! Each month they send you a beautifully packaged box with a range of beauty products, as it was their 6 month anniversary this month so Glossybox threw in a Dermalogica make up bag too!


 I was so excited about Glossybox that I didn't even think to explore other beauty boxes that are out there, but there are actually a couple of others I might try out too!
Firstly theres Boudoir Prive who offer products from the likes of Agent Provocateur and Korres again all beautifully packaged up! Heres what came in their October box:
Kinda wish I'd gone for this one as i'd have loved to try the Korres body butter!


Finally the last beauty box I have discovered is Carmine box, I don't know how keen on the name I am it doesn't sound as exclusive as the other 2 but I do quite like their different approach to the packaging (its bright green, pink and orange) and the products look great!


Let me know which ones you choose to try out! :) 
Love Hannah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment