Monday 17 October 2011

ASOS

Thought i'd just do a quick post on the ASOS sale, which I am loving at the moment! So many lovley dresses that I want to buy but cant quite justify at the moment..

 Dress by Prophecy £85 Down to £29, ASOS.com



This was one of the dresses I spotted, it’s by Prophecy which is a company based in London and according to their website ‘Prophecy is an incredibly glamorous line for women who are sassy, sophisticated and know how to have fun!’ Which I guess I can agree with! This dress caught my eye again because it’s backless which I am loving at the moment! The only thing I don’t like is the bubble hem which I will have to get altered (if I decide to buy), mainly because I can’t stand them!




                  



Dress by StyleStalker £120 down to £66 on ASOS.com

This was one of the other dresses I had my eye on! Its a nice LBD from style stalker which is quite a grungy brand set up in Australia in 2008. I love the mirroring and embroidery detail on the bodice, I also love how its worn with the patterned kimono shirt because I have a bit of an obsession with these just now!

Help deciding would be much apprechiated so which ever one you like best please let me know! :) 
Love Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment